There are a lot of fans of the Obama Administration, but at this point I think there are just too many problems to ignore. Here are 8 issues I find especially troubling.
UPDATE: Washington post confirms the Government is pulling data from at least 9 separate sources including Google.
1. The NDAA – allowing for indefinate detention of U.S. citizens without trial.
2. CISPA – Would allow the Government to legally monitor all traffic and share information with ISPs. New evidence shows that they are already doing this, at least partially, (see #7 below) they just want to make it official!
3. Guantanamo Bay – still open, being expanded on.
4. Fast and Furious – The US Government caught red handed dealing arms to Mexican drug cartels.
5. Benghazi – 4 U.S. citizens killed in a terrorist attack. “Stand down” orders were given to nearby U.S. Military responders, the administration knowingly lied about what happened, and all mere months before President Obama’s second election.
Note: Obama recently appointed Susan Rice as National Security Advisor (she lied about Benghazi over and over again). The interesting thing about this appointment is that it does not require Senate approval. Was he sending a message? I think so.
6. The IRS scandal – evidence of the direct targeting of conservative groups by the IRS.
7. The Government Spying on us – leaked papers recently proved that the US Government is tracking, logging, and data mining, all cell phone data.