So in the spirit of this being my life-long secret personal blog I figured I would make an ever-evolving list of things that I would like to do. I wrote this list on paper years ago and have since complete several of my to-dos. I may alter that list a little as there are several additions since my original “bucket-list” was drafted. You can check out posts about my completion of items linked below. So here we go:
Places I want to see:
In the U.S.
New York City, NY San Francisco, CA Lake Tahoe, CA New Orleans, LA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Boston, MA
Denver, CO Seattle, WA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Austin, TX
- Lighthouses in Maine
- Yellowstone National Park
Nashville, TN Chicago, IL Albuquerque, NM Jacksonville, FL
- Miami, FL
Philadelphia, PA Washington D.C.
- Grand Canyon, AZ
Appalachian Mountains, GA/NC/TN Charleston, SC
- Napa Valley, California
San Diego, California The Whiskey Road
- Rio de Jinero, Brazil
- London, England
- Paris, France
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
San Juan, Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- South Korea
Honduras Nicaragua Mexico
- Munich, Germany (Oktoberfest)
- New Zealand
- Sydney, Australia
- Egypt (Pyramids)
- Athens, Greece
- Machu Picchu, Peru
- Warsaw, Poland
Goals I want to Accomplish:
- Visit 50 countries.
- Pay off my house.
- Own property on an ocean, lake, or mountains.
- Start my own self sustaining business.
- Go skydiving.
- Take an awesome photo from every place I travel. Frame, hang them.
- Backpack across South America or Europe with my wife for at least a month.
- Write a book.
- Go to grad school.
- Be able to retire by 35 (if desired).
Run a half marathon.
- Run a marathon.
- Buy my Parents a house.
- Have a monument named after me (like a park bench or scholarship).
- Buy everyone in the bar a drink.
- Take a priest out for drinks and listen to life story. (write/blog about it)
- Find an old man at a bar and listen to his life story. (write/blog about it)
- Read 500 books.
- Run for political office (local or national).
List subject to be modified and added to!